Friday, December 19, 2014

Friday's Forgotten Books, Friday, December 19, 2015

I will be taking a week or so off here. If someone else wants to collect the links next week, that would be great. If this is incomplete today,  I apologize. 




Sergio Angelini, BLACK ALICE, Thomas S. Disch, John Sladek
Brian Busby, NANCY MCVEIGH OF THE MONK ROAD, Henry Mainer
Bill Crider, SHOOT THE PRESIDENT: ARE YOU MAD?, Frank McAuliffe
Martin Edwards, CASUAL SLAUGHTERS, James Quince
Curt Evans, THE TIN TREE, James Quince
Rick Horton, THE BONDAGE OF BALLINGER, Roswell Fields
Jerry House, QUICK FIXES: TALES OF REPAIRMAN JACK, F. Paul Wilson
Randy Johnson, CALYPSO, Ed McBain
Nick Jones, What I Read in 2014
George Kelley, MISTLETOE MYSTERIES, edited by Charlotte MacLeod
Margot Kinberg, THE SNATCH, Bill Pronzini
K.A. Laity, RED HARVEST, Dashiell Hammett
B.V. Lawson, UNDER THE SNOW, Kerstin Ekman
Evan Lewis,  HARD GUY, James Lawson
Todd Mason, FANTASTIC STORIES OF THE WEIrD AND WONDROUS, ed. Martin Greenberg
J.F. Norris, GIVE ME BACK TO MYSELF, L.P. Davies
James Reasoner, Christmas at the Ranch, Elmer Kelton
Richard Robinson, FREDERICK NEBEL
Kevin Tipple, PROTECTORS, ed. Thomas Pluck
TracyK, DEATH IS DISGUISE, Caroline Graham
Prashant Trikannad, BULLET PROOF, Frank Kane

7 comments:

J F Norris said...

Can you please add mine, Patti? (Aren't I always asking this...) If I'm too late I'll understand. Have a lovely Christmas holiday.

Give Me Back Myself by L. P. Davies

Unknown said...

What a wonderful feast of reading options. In future weeks, when my new blog gets out of third gear and moves along a bit more assuredly, I hope to join the catered banquet by providing a weekly contribution to your menu.

Charles Gramlich said...

a celebration of books. I love it.

Todd Mason said...

I hope to be back in Indexing Trim by next week, so I volunteer to gather (even as I might actually start gathering my own lists of A/V items and music again).

Prashant C. Trikannad said...

Many thanks, Patti. I hope you and Phil and the rest of the family have a very memorable Christmas.

K. A. Laity said...

For once I did one; it's been a while.

Anonymous said...

Thanks as ever, Patti, for including my post. These are some great links!