Thursday, October 20, 2011

Kevinisms 4 7/8


Kevin "You're a teacha, right, Poppop?"
PP-"Right, Kevin."
Kevin "Can you explain to me why it is dark in China when it's light here?"

Kevin, "You're a teacha, right PP."
PP-"Right, Kevin."
Kevin. "Can you explain to me why horned toads shoot blood out of their eyes?"

Kevin. "You're a teacha, right PP."
PP "Right, Kevin."
Kevin, "Can you tell me what the fastest land animal in Asia is?

Kevin "I want to be a teacha too."
PP. "What kind of teacher do you want to be?"
Kevin. "A swimming teacher."

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute. Nice bear, too, where was that one taken?

pattinase (abbott) said...

Detroit Xoo.

Kevin R. Tipple said...

The power of the KEVIN lives on!

Kevin
(Go Rangers!!)

YA Sleuth said...

Love it.

Charles Gramlich said...

I think I know the answer to all but the fastest land animal in Asia.

Anonymous said...

Loved the horned toads question.

Jeff M.