Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Two New Books, one e, one print



PULP INK has some of the sassiest-assed stories you're likely to read. Edited by two of my favorite gentleman, ( at least when not in print), Chris Rhatigan and Nigel Bird.
Mine is one of the tamer tales I am sure. You can find it here.

Also in print now is DEADLY TREATS from Nodin Press, wherein I write of angels.

You can find that anthology, edited by the lovely Anne Frasier (Theresa Weir) right here.
Or check here with the publisher.

9 comments:

Dorte H said...

Congratulations, Patti!

pattinase (abbott) said...

Thanks, Dorte. And congratulations to you again.

Dana King said...

Congratulations, Patti. PULP INK is downloaded and queued up on my Kindle. DEADLY TREATS is currently out of stock, so I'll check back.

Chris Rhatigan said...

It may be tame but it's still plenty disturbing!

Will check back on Deadly Treats. That's just phenomenal that they sold out so quickly.

pattinase (abbott) said...

So many lovely people in my life. I think about how the Internet has allowed we people from across the globe to meet.

Charles Gramlich said...

Pulp Ink sounds especially awesome with all the great writers in it.

Anne Frasier said...

Yay and boo to selling out of Deadly Treats. This gives me a fresh appreciating of ebooks! I want to mention that Deadly can also be ordered through any independent publisher. Thanks so much for the fantastic story, Patti. I know readers are going to love it.

David Cranmer said...

Glad to be in there with you, Patti.

pattinase (abbott) said...

And you, David. I can't wait to read it.