Tuesday, November 16, 2010

La Ronde, Part Seven-Eric Beetner

My dad made it through the surgery ( 4 hours at age 96, go Dad!) and I thank you for your good thoughts and words.


Part Seven "Mirror Image" on Eric Beetner's blog.
Go on over and tell him how much you liked it.

Part Six "The Lesser Evil" on Evan Lewis' blog.
(Where one cool guy makes a surprise appearance.)

Part Five "It's a Dog's Life" on Rob Kitchin's blog can be found here.

Part Four, "Enter the Fat Lady" can be found on Sandra Seamans blog. Right
here.

Part 3 "Provocateur" was on KA. Laity's blog.

Part 2 "Blinded by the Brilliance of His Own Reflection" was on Dana King's blog.

And here's "The Dish Ran Away with the Spoon" the original story

4 comments:

Jerry House said...

I'm glad the surgery went well. He must be one tough guy. I hope he has a good recovery and I hope that you get some sleep.

pattinase (abbott) said...

Thanks, Jerry. He is tough but this is going to be a major effort for him. And this is how my Mom died two years ago.

David Cranmer said...

That is very good news, Patti. 96! That generation is made of tough stock. My thoughts are with you and your family. Please keep us informed.

mybillcrider said...

Glad to hear the surgery went well. I hope the recovery does, too.