Thursday, November 19, 2009

Upcoming Dates Because I am Getting Confused


Monday, November 23rd: The TV Show I Love-for anyone who wants to encourage my devotion to old tv shows.

Monday. November 30th: Flash Fiction Challenge: Wal-Mart: I Love You.(I'll be posting a list of possible contributors soon since I am afraid I may have missed some people.

Friday, December 11th: Kid's Books Week-Doesn't have to be forgotten. Write about one you loved back then. Or now.

Friday, December 25th: No Forgotten Books. It's Christmas, you Scrooges!

Friday, January 1. I'll just post links for those who have them. It's my birthday!

Friday, January 22: Forgotten Music (Hat tip to Jay Stringer {Do Some Damage})

10 comments:

George said...

I'm working on Monday's FAVORITE TV SHOW, Patti. Having a Birthday on January 1 is very cool!

pattinase (abbott) said...

Easy to remember what your age was in any year. But you always get the joke about the tax deduction my father missed.

Laurie Powers said...

And we still have Friday forgotten books, right? Or are we taking a break? Sorry to add to your confusion...

Richard Robinson said...

Thanks. I won't be having a favorite TV show, unless I can put something together for the Crusader Rabbit and Rags the Tiger cartoons shown on various hosted children's shows in the 1950s.

Nah. No TV show.

FFB - this week, yes. Another on the 4th, then children's book on 11th, then FFB again on 18th.

pattinase (abbott) said...

No, we have that except for Christmas.
So no Rick next week then. I probably should have canceled it.

Richard Robinson said...

Oh, yes I'll have one on the 27th too.

Richard Robinson said...

I just watched an episode of Crusader Rabbit. It's really awful. I can't imagine why I thought it was great when I watched it as a little kid. Yuck.

pattinase (abbott) said...

I watched it too but I couldn't tell you a thing about it. I wonder if Howdie Doodie would hold up.

Ray said...

Interesting line up.
So it's Jan 1st round your place then - it'll be like a convention of bloggers.

BTW - book up on blog.

Todd Mason said...

KUKLA, FRAN AND OLLIE were pleasant enough, when kinescopes of their original Chicago-based series were seen by me as a young adult after knowing them primarily as hosts of the CBS SATURDAY CHILDREN'S MOVIE some years before. Crusader Rabbit, predescessor to Bullwinkle and Rocky, eh? Never did see much of that.