Friday, May 08, 2009

THE SUMMING UP, Friday, May 8, 2009


Sandra Dee reading.


For a list of all the books, go here.

I wonder if we're we getting tired of this? Let me know your feelings now that we're into a second year. Thanks.


Patti Abbott, PAST CARING, Robert Goddard
Jeremiah Ayres. THEY DON'T DANCE MUCH (more on it)
Col Bury, SWITCH, William Bayer
Bill Crider, LIVE BAIT, William Herber
Jason Duke, YELLOW MEDICINE, Anthony Neil Smith
Martin Edwards,
MANY A SLIP, Freeman Wills Crofts
Ray Foster, A WALL FOR SAN SEBASTIAN, William Barby Faherty
Cullen Gallagher, THE BURGLAR, David Goodis
Ed Gorman, NIGHT WALKER, Donald Hamilton
Charles Gramlich, TEOT'S WAR, Heather Gladney
George Kelley, THE MUSIC LOVERS, Jonathan Valin
Todd Mason, MASTERS OF THE MAZE, Avram Davidson
Scott Parker, STAR TREK LOGS, Alan Dean Foster
Richard Prosch,
GHOST GOLD by Tom West.
James Reasoner, SECRET AGENT X: THE SINISTER SCOURGE, Brant House (
Kerrie Smith, THE FLAXBOROUGH CRAB by Colin Watson

7 comments:

Todd Mason said...

Well, Patti, are you tired of riding herd? I'm more tired of working so much that I rarely have the time or energy to read (or reread) some of the books I have been meaning to profile.

pattinase (abbott) said...

It depends on what day you ask. Maybe a twice a month format might be the best thing for all of our sakes.

Cullen Gallagher said...

As a relative newcomer I'm far from tired of the series and look forward to reading the entries every week. It's certainly a lot of work for you, and we're all super appreciative of the effort you put in. Whether it stays weekly or moves to twice a month, you can count me in!

pattinase (abbott) said...

Thanks, Cullen. And your reviews have been a great addition.

Charles Gramlich said...

I'm definitely not tired of it. I wish I had the time to post one every week. You must be getting tired of putting it all together, though.

pattinase (abbott) said...

I guess trolling for new people to post on my blog is the most wearisome task. I think I will definitely bump down to one at the most each week. Plus the regulars or semi-regulars links, of course. Still thinking. I think I got myself into a rut where I thought I had to have a lot of them every week and there's no reason that has to be the case.

George said...

I love the concept of FORGOTTEN BOOKS and intend to continue to present on each Friday. You're a saint to organize all the entries each week. Thank you!