Wednesday, February 11, 2009

February Love Going Out


Astronaut reading mission plan.

Love to all of the editors of zines and magazines--and not just the ones that publish my stories. All of you. The amount of work that goes into such an endeavor is daunting. And zines and magazines that publish often or over long periods of time--my gosh. Thanks for giving us so many hours of pleasure. You deserve more than you get out of it. And not just financially. And where would we short story writers be without you. Pretty dismal thought.
And thanks especially to Ed Gorman and Todd Robinson who allowed me to see my name in a book. I never expected it.

4 comments:

Ed Gorman said...

You forced me to put your stories in our book because you're so darned good.

David Cranmer said...

Patti, I'm with Ed, you make it effortless.

pattinase (abbott) said...

You're both too sweet.

Barrie said...

I love to read short stories!