Sunday, February 01, 2009

February Love Going Out




Meryl Reading.







Because I have been feeling overly emotional lately, listening the Bruckner's interminable 8th Symphony last night at the DSO (sorry Phil, I tried to get with the program) got me to thinking about people I love. So my first valentine for February goes out to Steve Lewis for doing such a terrific job of archiving the world we love around here. On Mystery * File Blog, Steve has put up his 1000th posting and his posts involve serious work. So my first valentine goes to Steve Lewis.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hugs to you, too, Patti!

--- Steve

George said...

Steve Lewis is very deserving of your first Valentine. He even posted an article on his web site that I have forgotten I'd written 30+ years ago. Also, Patti, you need to limit your exposure to Bruckner if you want to maintain your emotional equilibrium.