Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Lipstick and Bourbon

I had two assignments at the great Lipstick and Bourbon film noir night at the GP library. Take a few pictures and sell a few copies of Die a Little. I failed at both chores. I sat in such proud attention at hearing/seeing my daughter hold a room in the palm of her hand, I didn't take a single picture. And the four autographed books sat under my chair. Thanks to Bryon Quertermous for fulfilling his task to make sure the media aspects went off. Blame it on the continuing stomach flu that dogs me, but really I have no excuse. The attendance was great. Over 125 film noir lovers. A good time was had by all. If anyone would like a signed book, let me know. I have four as I said.

3 comments:

Maria said...

Hey, you're allowed to sit and be proud and forget. Megan rocks.

You have the books with you today?

Anonymous said...

I took a few pics on my phone I'll send you.

pattinase (abbott) said...

thanks, guys. love you both.